Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tongue Heaven

Today, after 6 long weeks of nothing but liquid protein, I'm finally allowed to start eating REAL food! I think my tongue will be in heaven! I'll let you know how it goes. Oh! More good news. I've lost 30 lbs! I'm going shopping this weekend to buy a few new pairs of pants. The ones I have now are waaaay too baggy! What a wonderful problem to have, don'tcha think?

I started walking this week. Finally felt recovered enough to do it. I'm walking 2 laps around the track. I know it's not much, but it's a great start! I felt euphoric after my first day of walking. It feels good to move!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great job!

Debbie Doughty said...

Just stopped by from Tally to see how you are doing. So much good stuff has happened for you since I saw you in Elkton! I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work :)