Monday, May 11, 2009

A noisey house!

It's not that Cory's a noisy kid, it's just that when he & Megan get together, the noise level in the house goes up 20x, not just 2x.

We got home from Pullman yesterday afternoon. It was a good...but LONG trip. It sure was nice to be home again. And it's nice to have him home, too. Megan was VERY excited to see him and I don't think they stopped chattering to each other until it was bedtime.

Had a rough start this morning. I realized I'd left my purse in the truck last night after we'd gotten home, and that my keys to the truck and my office were locked inside. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that until this morning when it was time to take Megan to school. *Silly me* Had to ask my boss to come & let me into the office this morning, and am going to borrow my dad's car this afternoon so I can get into town for a doctor's appointment. Not a great way to start off the day.

Cory's off job hunting this morning. I sure hope he comes up with something. In a town as small as this, there aren't many opportunities. He really needs to work this summer to help pay for school. I don't know what he'll do if he can't find a job. I'm going to try not to sweat it too much, but I'll be much happier knowing he as work!

No comments: