Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's all the fuss about Facebook?

I don't get it. Facebook. What's all the falderol about?

I first heard about it when we were at Cory's college orientation. The college staff members said, "It's a great way for kids to connect here at school." Cory heard the same thing, and the very instant he could, he signed up. Of course, it was "off limits" to us because he didn't want us checking up on him. OK. Well. Be that as it may.

Now, a bunch of my scrappy friends have it. I keep hearing about it. "Join!" they say. "It's fun! It's addicting! You'll get to play with flair!" Do I really need to be addicted to one more thing? You betcha. Of course, today I signed up. I'm not impressed. What's flair and how do I get it? Hmmm...I think I'll stick to blogging. I have a hard enough time keeping up with this! hahaha. And Cory has no worries...I haven't invited him to be my friend. Don't want him checking up on me! *giggle*

1 comment:

MsMad said...

I am with you on this one.......I like My Space better and I don't spend to much time there either.